Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,809 in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (37 minutes ago)