Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,273 (₨ 162,381) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (42 minutes ago)