Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)