Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,930 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)