Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,115 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)