Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 (38,961 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)