Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09723 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,307 (23,727 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)