Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10313 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,400 (42,670 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)