Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03874 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,606 (41,448 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)