Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03717 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,992 (80,487 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)