Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03839 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,630 (42,449 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (28 minutes ago)