Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21425 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,446 (6,750TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)