Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01238 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,800 (145,454 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)