Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,163 (172,102 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)