Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,132 (449,913 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)