Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,039 (₨226,881) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)