Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02778 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,707 (61,437 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (44 minutes ago)