Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02837 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,857 (65,461 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)