Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02834 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,581 (55,794 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)