Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,300 ($2,648) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)