Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,059 ($2,541) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)