Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,108 ($4,416) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)