Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 ($2,782) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)