Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,819 ($4,074) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)