Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,279 (542,232 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)