Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,224 (762,205 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)