Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,103 (¥275,001) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)