Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,506 (¥437,605) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)