Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21059 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,714 (RM12,886) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)