Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21150 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,514 (RM11,885) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)