Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,045 (12,949,293 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (18 minutes ago)