Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,394 (9,724,195 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)