Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 (C$3,366) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (31 minutes ago)