Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,179 (C$3,306) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)