Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,501 (руб 103,997) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)