Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23158 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,530 (6,607 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)