Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23206 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,753 (11,862 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)