Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.35530 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,177 (3,314 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)