Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.40761 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,115 (5,189 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)