Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.41076 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,296 (5,590 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)