Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,382 (9,625TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)