Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,437 (835,245 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)