Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,302 (547,167 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)