Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,020 ($3,240) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)