Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 ($3,206) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (42 minutes ago)