Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01359 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,425 (251,919 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)