Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,254 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)