Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,447 (170,140 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)