Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €891 (139,319 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)