Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €787 (111,975 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)