Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,740 (272,768 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)