Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01037 EUR / SSP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,463 (141,165 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)