Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,353 (793,678 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)