Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10111 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,491 (24,637 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)