Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10508 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,918 (37,290 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (16 minutes ago)