Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21394 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,515 (RM7,083) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)