Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,559 (R$ 5,662) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (33 minutes ago)