Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,986 (R$ 10,147) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)