Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,983 (R$ 10,872) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)