Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22976 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 (11,077 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)