Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25330 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (10,781 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)