Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,575 (18,609 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)