Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,602 (₩2,088,911) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)