Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,779 (₩2,339,477) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)