Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,967 in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)