Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,724 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)