Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 (₩4,318,362) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)