Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,106 (₩2,699,568) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)