Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,183 (₨96,482) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)