Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,223 (₨93,584) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)