Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,326 (₨168,569) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)