Cost of living comparison between Jalandhar, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,423 (₨176,555) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)