Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,255 (₨96,285) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)