Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,209 (₨96,508) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)