Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,433 (₨177,997) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)