Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,979 ($2,367) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (26 minutes ago)