Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,419 ($2,841) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)