Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25506 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,474 (9,700TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)