Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23973 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,477 (6,163TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (44 minutes ago)