Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,549 (¥337,605) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)