Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,707 (R$ 9,863) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)