Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,594 prices entered by 892 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19947 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,194 (5,986TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)