Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,943 prices entered by 1,124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25460 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,594 (6,262TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)