Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,333 prices entered by 1,161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,447 (6,275TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)