Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,266 (5,479TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)