Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,185 (﷼ 58,721,373) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)