Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.338 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 (Dinar 2,592) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)