Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,581 (Dinar 2,691) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (42 minutes ago)